When you are At Home With Shepherd, you can be confident that your loved one is being cared for by an experienced, trusted professional. Each registered and practical nurse, home health aide and homemaker, and physical, occupational and speech therapist meets Shepherd’s high standards.
Our Employees Are:
- Experienced, professional, and receives on-going home care training and education;
- Thoroughly screened and tested;
- Bonded and must pass a background check;
- Covered by general liability, professional liability, and workers’ compensation insurance;
- Directed by the client’s personalized care plan.
By maintaining consistent staffing levels to meet the requirements of our clients, At Home With Shepherd is prepared to provide the care and assistance you need, when you need it. Service is available around the clock, 365 days a year. We can provide same-day, one-time and long-term care service arrangements.
Want to Join Our Team?
Working for Shepherd of the Valley is more than just a job. It is a calling. We take pride in our work and provide quality, compassionate care for our residents each day. We know we are only as good as our employees and that is why we work hard to hire the right people and treat them well.
There are many benefits to working with Shepherd! Here are a few we provide:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Attendance incentives
- Bonus potential
We encourage professional and personal growth, creating opportunities for our staff to thrive. Our Foundation supports employees through educational grants to return to school. We mentor and train staff with intentions to promote from within.
We are working hard to redefine aging, allowing seniors in the Mahoning Valley to age in place while still celebrating life. Join our team and be a part of the Shepherd family!